VIDEO: Six Illinois Car Crash Victims Personal Injury Myths
First, the insurance company of the person who hit you is obligated to pay all your medical bills as soon as they occur or as soon as you submit them.
Second, if you were in a car crash that was not your fault, there must be some insurance company who will pay all your medical bills, all your lost wages, and compensate you for all the pain and suffering that you had as a result of your injuries.
Third, if you are in a car crash, and the defendant’s insurance company’s claims adjuster calls you asking for a recorded statement or to sign medical authorization, if you don’t give them the recorded statement or sign the medical authorization, they don’t have to pay the claim.
Fourth, if you write the insurance company a letter and you are reasonable in your settlement demand, they will give you a fair settlement offer on your case.
Fifth, all you have to do is go to court, tell your side of the story, and a jury will feel sorry for you and award you a substantial verdict that compensates you for all your damages, including your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, future pain and suffering, and loss of a normal life.
Sixth, Illinois juries, especially those in cases in McHenry County, award large settlements to injury victims.
Of course, these are all myths!
To learn the truth about these myths and learn strategies to deal with these adversarial situations, please order our free reports, which can be found on the Get Your Free Reports page of our website.
Personal Injury Video Library
- Illinois Car Insurance
- Tips for Dealing with Your Doctor After Illinois Injury
- Who Should Pay My Medical Bills Resulting From My Illinois Car Crash?
- Should I Talk To The Insurance Adjuster?
- Six Illinois Car Crash Victims Personal Injury Myths
- Can I Settle My Property Damage Claim Before My Bodily Injury Claim?
- The Illinois Personal Injury Lawyer – Automobile Accident / Car Crash
- When Fido Attacks (Dog Bite Cases)
- Why does it take so long to get my Settlement Check?